supplements

supplements in the market

I will tell you that we have had many cases where folks we have been able to help had taken Hydroxycut, Stackers
1 and 2, and Xenadrine EFX without much success.
I have tried those and several others, but as I said the ingredients are mostly the same except for their “signature” ingredients such as Hydroxy-tea in the aforementioned Hydroxycut and Thermodyne Complex in Xenadrine EFX. These are touted as proprietary fat burners and metabolism enhancers.
The primary ingredient responsible for the energy you get is caffeine. Yes – that’s right plain old caffeine! The other hodge-podge of herbs and ingredients are supposedly combined for a “synergistic” fat burning process in your body.
So, tell me what’s worth to you to get the little pep you need, that extra energy? A $40.00 bottle of pills or a 10-cent cup of coffee? Even the popular Green Tea that is now being used by all sorts of people is simply just caffeine.
The truth is when I first tried the supplements they contained ephedra and folks – it worked. I lost weight. I used the Stacker brand.
Again same basic ingredients and I lost about 3 pounds a week. Ephedra is a very strong stimulant and blood thinner.
Like the amphetamine weight loss supplements of the 1970’s it speeds up your metabolism and eases hunger pangs. As ephedra became more popular there were increasing reports of strokes and heart failure incidents.
I never had a problem with it and I expect all the fuss about
it is that some people (as usual) abused it and that is the main reason for all the controversy. In any case – it is out of the mix of ingredients in these supplements now.
With the main ingredient that was effective now absent, they are just not as effective. Save your money – opt for the Coffee!

weight loss

No comments: